Today seems like an appropriate day to post things I'm grateful for.
- Hitting all the green lights on our commute to preschool... Which is from downtown SLC to the suburbs up North (that's a lot of lights!)
- The way Cohen looks at Noah with a sweet little smirk
- The way Brandon reassures me, calms me and makes me feel loved
- When a stranger held the door open for me while my arms were full of bags and children in the pouring rain
- Brandon doing the dishes
- When I rock Cohen to sleep at night, the way I hear Brandon and Noah talking about superheroes and their alter egos as he gives him a bath
- When Noah grabs my cheeks with his little hands, pulls my face to his and gives me an Eskimo kiss with the sweetest smile from ear to ear
- That I have a daycare that I trust with my boys when I need an afternoon of peace and quiet and a husband that supports me dropping the boys off for a couple of hours
- The way our house and street is covered with leaves, it's been a good autumn this year
- Noah's dance moves & dance parties with my boys
- This conversation with Noah:
"Mom? What does 'you crack me up' mean?"
"It means you think someone is funny and they make you laugh."
"Yep. You definitely crack me up mom!"
- When Brandon let me sleep in until NOON and my sweet Cohen snuggled and slept with me
- When Brandon talks about things he's passionate about
- Our home and how it's slowly becoming our space
- Good friends and how Salt Lake has welcomed us back with open arms
- The way Brandon puts the tree together every year and asks me every 5 minutes if it looks okay. And it always looks perfect, even if it leans to the right every time