I've decided to make a collective post of things Noah says to me that are too funny or sweet that I want to always remember.
I actually blog from my phone, so jumping on my phone to add to the list is a piece of cake and an easy way for me to keep the list going. And I know if I write it in a book somewhere, I'll lose it. Because I'm horrible at remembering where I put things... Ask my husband if you don't believe me.
• Noah walks up to me with a fruit snack in hand:
"Can you open this please? Then I need you to close your eyes."
"Why do I need to close my eyes?"
"Because you said I couldn't have any treats, so I'm sneaking one."
• Noah came walking around the corner with my tea in his hands:
"Hey mom, I got your tea for you. Did you know that I LOVE tea? Did you want me to drink it for you? I'm a good helper with tea drinking."
• I was looking at my phone and Noah walks to up to me and lifts my chin with his hand:
"I love you. I love you to infinity and beyond!"
• He asks if he can watch:
• He dressed up as Superman and said:
"Watch out, I got laser beans I can shoot you wif."
• As we were playing on the floor with Cohen:
"Mom? Where is Cohen from?"
"Hmmm. I don't know, where do you think?"
"Probably Target. They have some really great things there."
• This one actually happened right after we moved back to Salt Lake. We were at the SLC library and I was asking the librarian a question, Noah chimes in:
"Hi, I'm Noah."
"Hi Noah. You just moved here? Where did you move from?"
"New York City."
"Oh, wow! That's far away!"
"Yep. And there's lots of apples and taxi's. And I always yell 'TAXI, TAXI!' "
(as he pretends to hail a cab)
I then clarified we had just moved from Centerville.
Ok, these next ones are a bit risqué. Please don't judge my parenting. Thanks!
• Noah was watching Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles with Brandon:
"Dad, do the ninja turtles pee? Cause I didn't see their wieners, so I wasn't sure."
• I was combing Noah's hair one morning and he wouldn't sit still, so I asked him to focus on the words on my shirt... Which were across my chest: